1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $400 for studios and $600 for townhomes. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
- We offer flexible lease terms from 3 to 13 months.
- Era on Excelsior is a pet friendly community. The maximum is 2 pets per apartment. Breed restrictions apply.
- 1 Cat = $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- 2 Cats = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $30/month
- 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $40/month
- 2 Dogs = $200 deposit + $400 non-refundable fee, pet rent $80/month
- 1 Cat & 1 Dog = $200 deposit + $300 non-refundable fee, pet rent $55/month
- Era on Excelsior Apartments-Residents are responsible for electricity only
- Era on Excelsior Townhomes- Residents are responsible for gas and electricity
- Garages are available to rent for $50/month. We also offer reserved parking for $35/month.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online rent payment, on-site maintenance, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
The clubhouse is a work of art and the units themselves are well-lit with big windows, open space and lots of storage. It is perfectly located.- Current Resident